Saturday 29 October 2011

My wedding.

So, as I mentioned, I'm getting married in 7 months so thought I would give you a sneak peak of my wedding so you can see how it's shaping up...

These are the bridesmaids dresses:



I was very much against matchy matchy dresses - isn't showing up at a wedding in the same dress as someone else THE wedding faux pas?! Luckily, my girls all had a different favourite so all got their first choice colour and they suit them so well...

So there are my beautiful, headless bridesmaids!

We're going out tonight for a bridesmaids meal so they can all meet each other. Well, green ranger and coral ranger are my friends from school so know each other already. And blue ranger is my sister who knows all of the other rangers. And pink ranger is Kieran's sister who knows blue ranger (my sister). So they sort of do know each other but it's still a good excuse for a meal out!

No comments:

Post a Comment