It all started with a blank canvas. Well, technically it was a canvas with a big, ugly flower on it from Dunelm that was reduced to £6.99 (blank canvases from art shops were a LOT more ££). I then covered it in Cath Kidston material using my glue gun. Well, technically, Cath Kidston style material from ebay!!
Next, with the help of my trusty glue gun, I attached lengths of ribbon.
I decided to use all different kinds of ribbon, as you may have guessed from the dresses below, I don't like anything to be too matchy!
For the names, I used luggage tags. I stamped each person's name on to a bit of pink card (letter by letter) as this meant I wasn't wasting luggage tags if I made a mistake and also it looked better (in my opinion). I stuck the name to the tag and used a cute little peg to attach to the table plan.
Hearts are a running theme throughout the wedding so I was pleased I found the pegs. They fit in well. As for the table names, I'll keep you guessing on that for a little while.
Luggage Tags: Ryman
Total cost: approx £15 plus 2 hours time!