Sunday 8 January 2012

Sunday Shoes.

Hello Everyone!

I am sure, like me, many of you are back at work after the Christmas break. I was dreading going back but as I sit here on a Sunday after a frantic first week, I almost feel pleased about being back! Obviously, I miss the lie ins, the week day shopping, stuffing my face on left overs and chocolates but what I do like it the routine!

I know it is Sunday today. I knew it was Saturday yesterday. I no longer feel like I've lost track of days and time. I eat meals at normal times and feel so much more productive! Of course, I probably won't be as appreciative of work come 7am tomorrow but as I relax on a  Sunday afternoon I feel quite happy.

I've had a really great weekend of which I will fill you in on throughout the week. For now, I just wanted to share my Sunday Shoes. Which, to keep up the theme of routine, are very a structured Topshop treat.


I love the geometric, shiny gold detailing on the back. I love how purple they are - feels so rich! The heel is so chunky and the platform so big that they are actually comfy - honestly! They are difficult to walk in though as I am about 6 inches taller in them and feel out of sorts! It's worth it though. I also feel that with all this cold weather we've had (anyone else actually quite enjoyed the wind from the comfort of their warm house?!) that the ice may set in and heels will be packed away so I'm making the most of them!

Happy Sunday everyone!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment