Saturday 31 March 2012

Welcome home.

Hi All

I'm back! After a rather long break due to moving house I am finally back online and back blogging! And I sure do have a lot to say!

We have been in our new house for about 10 days now and we finally got the Internet up and running tonight. I can't believe how much I've missed it! Luckily, I've been able to get on at work now and again and on my phone but there's nothing like sitting in your brand new living room on your brand new sofa typing on your own laptop!

So much has happened over the last 2 weeks to fill you all in on. There's been lows like missed uni deadlines and highs like wedding dress fittings and a lot of DIY!!

Over the next week or so I will be sharing all our home improvements (showing off really as I have never so much put up a shelf and now I can say I am a DIY queen)!

The best thing about moving was having my good friends come over for dinner (I shall be posting much more about the dinner party) and having my super baker friend make me this lovely cake:


I can safely say it tasted as good as it looked!

I promise to be a more dedicated blogger now we are settled so if home improvements are your thing - keep an eye on the blog this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment