Wednesday 11 July 2012

Photobooth.

When my sister and I attended The Wedding Event with a Difference, we came across a photobooth and had great fun trying it out - turning on the wind machine and pulling faces.

It was a bit expensive and we didn't bother booking as it seemed like a 'nice to have' not a 'need to have'. My sister wouldn't stop going on about it and was really encouraging me to go for it. When I saw they had a sale and an extra hour was offered, I caved in and went for it!

I am really glad we booked it as the staff were great, the photos were great and everyone really enjoyed it. We have a book with all the photos in and you can slowly see everyone getting more and more drunk with every turn of the page!

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying everyone should do this as it is an additional extra (the videographer on the other hand I really recommend you consider) but if you do have a bit left over I think it's worth it! Or, you could even try making your own with a screen, some props from the £1 shop and a polaroid camera!

Anyway, our photos really made us laugh so I just thought I would share a selection...










No comments:

Post a Comment