Monday 9 July 2012

The wedding video.

We met Mark from The Big Day Productions at The Wedding Event with a Difference about 8 months before our wedding. We knew as soon as we saw his videos that he would do a great job and he really didn't disappoint.

On the day, he was professional, discreet and so friendly. He made everyone feel as ease (I didn't notice him a lot of the time) and he had a great sense of humour - he needed it with our friends!

I couldn't wait to get back from honeymoon and see the video and I was absolutely amazed with the finished result. We picked around 8 songs to add to the soundtrack and Mark edited the whole thing so well. It was 40 minutes of magic!

He also captured all of the speeches - it was great to hear these back as well as the ceremony in full (totes emosh!) and the first dance.

As if that wasn't enough, he put together a short highlights clip to one of our favourite songs - The Opener by The Courteeners...

Our highlights

A videographer if often seen as an extravegance and many couples do without. I am not saying it's a must have but I do recommend couples consider it. I don't remember the music as I walked down the aisle, I couldn't see Kieran's face or remember every word of the speeches. I now have them forever and can watch them whenever I like (approximately 17 times at the time of writing!) My flowers have died and my dress is stuffed away but the video remains so I think it was a worthwhile investment. I also can't recommend Mark enough!

1 comment:

  1. we had mark in Feb.. he was amazing - and so glad you used him too x

    ReplyDelete