Tuesday 2 July 2013

Outfit of the day - 24 weeks.

I realise that my outfit posts are now out of order but wanted to share this post from 24 weeks. Getting to 24 weeks pregnant is a bit of a milestone. It's the point at which babies have a positive chance of survival if they were to be born this early and is known medically as viability day. 

Kieran and I spent the day shopping in Bicester - where my chance of survival amongst the bargain hunting crowd seemed less than positive! The weather was really in between being warm and wanting to rain so deciding what to wear was a nightmare all round!

I decided to play up the accessories for two reasons; one, the always fit and two, they can be good if you want to draw attention away from the bump.

I wore a favourite old pinafore dress, tights, wedge shoe boots (yes, wedges again!) and a hat from Topshop.


From the front, I don't think you can notice the bump at all!


Slightly more obvious side on! The bag is a Mulberry Mitsy and is pretty big. Big bags always make you look smaller which is why a lot of celebs opt for an oversized clutch or huge shopper!


And here's one with Kieran too!






No comments:

Post a Comment