Sunday 23 June 2013

Edinburgh.

It's been a long while since I've blogged as so much has been going on over the last 6 months. Kieran and I discovered that we are expecting a baby in October so a lot of time has been spent preparing.

However, we have managed to have a few breaks away and take some photos so I thought I'd start by sharing some snaps I took in Edinburgh in February.

Spring flowers in Princes Street Gardens

 
Old phoneboxes on the Royal Mile

 
Sunset through the trees

Scot Monument 
 
We also visited Edinburgh Zoo which is one of the best zoos ever. It's on a hill so a lot of walking involved but it's well worth a visit.
 
 
 I loved that this cheetah looked right at the camera


The meerkats were my absolute favourites!


 This tiger had just finished a huge steak
 
 
Edinburgh is one of my fave cities - it's so pretty and there's so much to do. I'd definitely recommend a meal at Tigerlily, shopping on Princes St. or a open top bus tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment