Wednesday 26 June 2013

Outfit Of The Day.

As well as shift dress with no waist coming in handy, I'm also finding that bodycon dresses are actually good for something. I wouldn't normally wear one as they are so clingy but when you have a baby bump you can get away with it!

This stripy one is from Dorothy Perkins. I find stripes so helpful for disguising the bump - until I turn sidewards! Just goes to show the the horizontal stripe 'rule' is an old wives' tale!

I'm 23 weeks in these pictures...



As the dress was black and white stripes, I added some purple Miu Miu heels and a pink Mulberry Mitzy tote to brighten up the outfit. It is the most comfortable dress ever as it's stretchy jersey material and the longer sleeves are good when it's a bit breezy out!

No comments:

Post a Comment