Sunday 6 November 2011

Fireworks.

I LOVE fireworks! I really wanted them at my wedding but at £1200 for 4 minutes I couldn't justify it at all (I did try!)

So I was left with making the most of yesterday's events. I wrapped up warm and headed out to my local fireworks display. £3 for 30 minutes seemed much more cost effective.

The fireworks were amazing - all set to music and timed so well. I felt an opportunity was missed when they failed to play a certain Katy Perry song but all in all, it was a good night.

There was something strange though. We were told we weren't allowed sparklers. However, there was a dog there. I have never been to a display that banned sparklers but allowed pets!! Strange! My two pups were safely indoors where pets should be on the 5th November!! And we still had sparkler fun in the garden so all was well in the end!!


No comments:

Post a Comment