Sunday 4 December 2011

Sunday Shoes.

Sorry for the delay with this week's Sunday Shoes. I have had the busiest day Christmas/new house/wedding craft shopping and am officially exhausted!!

Since it is dark, cold and raining, I thought I would post some shoes that are a complete antidote to all that is dull...


I usually prefer to use the 'earlybird' setting on my instgram i-phone app (you may have noticed I am slightly obsessed with that setting) but to mute these shoes would not have done them justice!

These Kurt Geiger shoes are officially the highest shoes I own (6 inches!!!!!) but the hefty platform makes them pretty comfy... honestly! Infact, I wore these shoes to a wedding from 12pm all the way through to midnight with a barn dance in between and can proudly say I was one of the few women on the dance floor still wearing shoes!

So, I hope they have brightened your afternoon! I'm off for a nap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment