Friday 9 December 2011

Writing out invites.

Even though I am not sending out my invites until February, I have started to write them out and put them in the envelopes. There's something about them being finished, written and in an envelope that is very neat and makes the OCD side of myself feel very happy!

To save costs, for the safety of the invite and just because we live so close to most of our guests, we are hand delivering most of them. A forum friend of mine who is a brilliant graphic designer kindly made some 'delivered by hand stamps' for me. You can find more of her work HERE


They were an existing design of hers but also happened to match my invites so well. I think they make the envelopes look 'finished' and are such a nice touch. Another thing ticked off the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment