Monday 20 February 2012

Bridesmaid's Goodies.

When choosing my bridesmaids I was very careful to choose people who had always been part of my life and always would be. I have a few good friends but when it came to the decision of bridemaids, there were only ever 4 contenders; my little sister, Kieran's little sister and my two best friends from school who I have known for 15 years.

They are all very different; loud and quiet, short and tall, blonde and brunette but all have been such good friends to me.

I wanted to find a way to say thank you to my girls and wanted a more personal gift than a voucher handed out during the speeches. I decided to make them each a goody bag...


I used Vistaprint to make them each their own canvas bag with their name to match the colour of their dress. I also added 'Chief' to my sister's as there are not many places she can really be identfied as Chief so this was a nice way to acknowledge it.

The bags are filled with a range of treats...



There are a few essentials for the day, a few stocking fillers and some extra special gifts which I shall be telling you about this week so keep checking...


No comments:

Post a Comment