Sunday 19 February 2012

Sunday Shoes.

I don't know about you guys but I have not been enjoying this cold weather! It's been all about the layers and the boots recently.

However, that's not totally a bad thing as I am a big fan of a good winter coat and boot combo! This year, I have dug out some purple Dorothy Perkins shoe boots to brighten up the grey winter.


Shoe boots are a wardrobe staple for me and I have them in a range of colours but these are definitely the brightest. They're also pretty comfy and despite the heel are quite easy to walk in - even in the snow and ice.

Unfortunately, Lola did have a little nibble of the heel and so I have had to use the old felt tip filler trick but I loved them too much to give up on them completely!

I'm off to enjoy a hot chocolate in my pjs now - one of the better things about winter!


No comments:

Post a Comment